Saturday, August 2, 2008

Arthritis, Testimonials Touching

Arthritis, Testimonials Touching
T
here are a hundred forms of arthritis. Caroline Bourget, a young woman aged 29, suffers from ankylosing spondylitis for three years now.

"At first, people understood how very difficult it was possible that I am suffering from arthritis, she said. I was not all crooked and I do not moving in a wheelchair. "

Situations of daily life, though mundane, are tests for Caroline Bourget. "Me brushing teeth, sit me bedtime. All this, it can be painful sometimes. Recently, while returning home I was able to get out of my car. Fortunately, my brother lives in the face and he could help me. "

Despite these very unpleasant adventures, this woman managed to "live his life." She works for a company magogoise and fate often. "My pace of life has changed over the past three years," she warns.

Honorary Co-Chairman of the activity "Sausages and beers on 12 March next year with the lawyer Chantale Chretien, Jean-Guy Gingras has seen a person with arthritis.

"Over the last decade of his life, my mother had the disease. Perhaps she would have been a better quality of life with the medical breakthroughs of today. It is for this reason that I agreed to get involved in the activity of the Arthritis Society.

In addition, funds raised will be distributed at the University of Sherbrooke for research.

Related post :

No comments:

Post a Comment